Grow Your Psychiatry Practice
with MagVenture’s proven TMS Therapy system
for depression and OCD
Currently we are averaging 20-24 patients per day with our
2 MagVenture machines when previously we were only seeing 2 or 3.
-John Fleming, MD, Southern Colorado TMS Center
Immediate Return on Investment
– No pay-per-use fee
– Multiple purchase options
– Low cost; just $1.37 per session
Ease of Use
– No tools required
– Cloud-based patient management system
– Weightless coil positioning
– Versatile and scalable system
– Broad range of FDA-cleared procedures
– Liquid-cooled coils allow high patient throughput
Since adding a MagVenture system, my cost to deliver excellent quality and effective treatment has dropped significantly. My experience with the strong warranty and support team have given me confidence to plan for future growth.
-Charles Hayden MD, Huntsville TMS
– High Customer Satisfaction
– Onsite installation and training
– Responsive technical support
Reputation & Efficacy
– Proven and durable technology
– Extensive collaboration with researchers
– Continuous improvement and expanded indications
– More comfortable
– Less confining
– Quietest system on the market*
[S.C. Dhamne et al., Brain Stimulation 7 (2014) 432-434]
* Of the four leading manufacturers.
grow your psychiatry practice
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation
Let us help you get your patients well while providing value for your practice from day 1. Get your no-obligation consultation today.
Are you looking for TMS Treatment for yourself or a loved one?
Find a provider in your area here: